These Writing Exercises take the work out of it for you as the teacher. This product includes:
- Informative, Persuasive and Narrative Writing Exercises.
Each type of writing includes:
- Five Writing Prompts (15 prompts total)
- Two Brainstorming Pages (run front to back) (6 brainstorming pages total)
-AND the product includes-
- Checklist for Publishing Writing
- Editing and Revising Checklist for Self
- Editing and Revising Checklist for Peer
How do I use this?
I have used it whole group, small group and in centers. Allow the students to choose a prompt, work through the brainstorming pages, then work on publishing a paper (this will take more than a week or so but can really be done independently if need be.) Then when they are finished, they can choose another prompt and repeat! If you want to use it whole group. do the same process but just have all of the students on the same step at the same time.
If you like this resource, let me know by leaving feedback! You will receive TpT credits and it helps me know if you enjoyed this product!
Also, feel free to tag me on Instagram (@hillarykiser) with pictures of you using and your students using the product!
You can also find me on Facebook: Hillary’s Teaching Adventures
There are no reviews yet.